02 July 2011

[Hands In My Hair]









I've been wearing loc extensions for the past three months. In the past I have grown waist-length natural locs but this is the first time I've had extensions. I put them in partly because I wanted to see if I was ready to grow locs again. I thought that if the answer was no, at the least, it would be a good protective style. Though the locs were lovely and very well done, I have decided against them at this time. I realize that at this point in my life, I need more flexibility. So two days ago, I decided to take them out. The only problem is that I am on day three. I only have half of them removed. Loc (extension) removal is no easy task. At this point, I'm losing steam. The only thing that seems to help is youtube. Yes, youtube! There are so amazing video journals and tutorials that keep me inspired. Ohhh I can't wait to get my hands in my own hair and try some of the styles I've seen. These are a few of my favorites.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

About This Blog

© 2011 Love Is Near.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP